Monday, September 10, 2007

84 points and 1200 yards of offense later...

So...I went to possibly the worst loss in the history of Michigan football. OK, I'm exaggerating, but it sucked. I guess my prayers didn't come true in the last post I made, because it was the worst defense I have ever seen. Along with all of these injuries, I'm hoping the Cubs can pull me through. Oh right, it's been 99 years.

Let's not focus on sports now. Hopefully something positive can come out of all of this, as I did enjoy my visit still. I'll still be there on Saturdays and Sundays but right now I'm gonna just chill out for a while, too much stress. Just gonna have to go out and have a good time with my friends and such.

Hopefully things will turn around shortly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.